Why Should Ship Galley Hoods Be Cleaned?
A clean, grease-free Ship Galley Exhaust Hood system is a matter of safety and the law. Although The National Fire Protection Association’s NFPA 96 requires regular cleaning of commercial kitchen exhaust systems it only makes good business sense to carry these standards to you Ship Vessel Galley Hood. Make sure your system is cleaned by a properly trained, qualified, and certified company or person. Cleaning must be done regularly, with the frequency determined by the type and volume of cooking. Schedule the cleaning when the Vessel comes in for USCG top side inspection for your vessel every 3 yrs. Cleaning your hood on a regular maintenance schedule prevents Galley grease fires.
Healthy Air specializes in Ship Galley Exhaust Hood Cleaning and Steam Pressure Washing. We use top of the line industrial Steam pressure washers and chemicals custom formulated for the job so it gets the job done right the first time. We clean where you can’t see.
We Clean Ship Galley Hood & Exhaust Systems to industry standards according to NFPA 96 standards.
From Large to Small Ship Galley Hood & Exhaust Steam Pressure Washing we honor our work and clean to the bare metal in order to protect your Ship Hood Exhaust system from grease fires.
We clean according to NFPA 96 standards. We protect your galley equipment and clean up after the job so your galley is ready for work after our cleanings. We clean the vent pipe duct, fans, filters, grease traps and the ansul nozzels and polish the hood when we are done. Cleaning your hood on a regular maintenance schedule prevents Galley grease fires. Every Hood is cleaned on a different frequency based on the volume of cooking.
- Clean entire exhaust hood and polish exposed stainless steel in hood interior
- All accessible areas of the Hood and vent pipes are cleaned from the deck vent opening down and from the hood up and out to Deck
- Fans are to be removed and cleaned on the inside and out
- The metal directly surrounding the deck vent opening is cleaned and rinsed to ensure grease removed from the exhaust fans is not left
- Auxiliary equipment wipe down
- Complete cleaning of floor by mopping of Galley
- Certificate of Completion provided on newly cleaned hood
- Digital before and after photos if required by client